Thursday, July 21, 2011

Off to Feed the Monster

So... A couple of days ago, I did a post about how a little monster in your head goes crazy if you don't feed him the Valium that is created when you expend creative energy.

I went to bed last night with my head aching, so I peeked inside. Guess what I saw? A red blur with accompanied by banging and and yelling and things crashing, with random things melted and / or glued together left in it's wake.

I yelled over the noise, "What's going on in there?"

My little monster said in a maniacal, crazy, hyper voice, "I NEED MY VALIUM!"

Now, instead of being cute and green with a hint of mischievousness lying right below the surface, he looks* like this --->

I think I better work on making him better today.

Since I'm not offering anything of any substance today, I thought I'd offer you this, JUST BECAUSE IT LOOKS COOL.


Have a great day, everyone! I hope you all get a chance to give your monster a little Valium.

*And thanks to my husband who, in anticipation of my needing it, made I NEED MY VALIUM monster. Isn't he the best?
.

4 comments:

Kristine said...

Ha! I love it! He did awesome. I've been expending energy on that quilt, and my little monster is satisfied. Fried, but satisfied.

Christina Lee said...

hee hee!! My hubz visited Ankgor Wat in the fall and has many similar wonderful pics like that! YAY!

K. Marie Criddle said...

YES. That does look cool. The monster scares me, but Ankgor Wat is one of the most inspiring places I've ever seen. So it's a wash!
And yay for the anticipating-needs husband! :D

Peggy Eddleman said...

Kristine-- Yay for satisfied monsters! Good luck getting over being fried. :)

Christina-- How cool is that? How fun would it be to go there? I'm a little jealous.

Marie-- You've been there?! You go to all the cool places. And yes. He's the best!